Did you know that April was National Rebuilding Month?
After reading about this, I got to thinking about my own personal disaster. I have found myself failing at life lately. Things feel like they are falling apart slowly. My school work has slipped, I’m not freelance writing at the level that I should be, my blog is slipping by me and I haven’t a clue what I want to do with my life.
I’ve taken a bit of a break from this blog to really address some issues that needed it. I considered giving up this blog all together so I could focus on other parts of my life. You know what has stopped me, I keep having opportunities to increase my income and grow my blog show up in my inbox.
This blog and my life needs a bit of rebuilding!
It’s off to a great start but it needs some organization and clear thinking to get it to take off. Once I have this part of my life under control, my goal is to return the favor to help others rebuild their own.
National Rebuilding Month isn’t about something as little as a blog, it’s about something so much bigger. Their goal is to provide:
A Safe and Healthy Home for Everyone
- 4,000 projects completed across the country
- 70,000 volunteers donating time and skills
- Month long call to service
National Rebuilding Month is a month-long call to service during the entire month of April. During National Rebuilding Month, we recruit 70,000 volunteers to complete nearly 4,000 home and community projects across the country. Volunteers help homeowners-in-need by completing critical home modifications and repairs, so that our mission of a safe and healthy home for everyone is fulfilled.
You can also make a monetary donation to Rebuilding Together through the Friends of Pfister campaign on Causes.com! Pfister will even match your donation up to a total of $5,000.
If you are a blogger and want to spread the word, join the blog hop!
- Simply publish a post on your blog sharing how you get involved in your own community and encourage your readers to like Pfister’s Facebook page and join the effort for Rebuilding Together.
- Amplify your post on Twitter using hashtag #PfisterHop
- Link up your post on the linky below so readers can “hop” the posts and read your experiences.
- Encourage your readers to join the Blog Hop, too! The more posts the merrier! Host the linky code in your post so your readers can join in the fun!
- Posts must be included in the linky by 11:59pm EST on April 30, 2012. Only one blog post per domain name, please.
Here’s the code to include with your post:
Just put < at the beginning and > at the end!
OK, you joined the Blog Hop…so now what?
- Pfister will donate $1 in product to Rebuilding Together for every post on the Blog Hop linky (up to $500 in product donation).
- Twenty (yes, TWENTY) posts included in the Blog Hop linky will receive your choice of one Pfister faucet from among several kitchen and bath options! Have you seen the selection?!? Winning posts will be randomly selected.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.Disclosure: You should assume that I am an affiliate for providers of goods and services mentioned on this website. I may be compensated when you purchase after clicking on a link. I may also have received the product for free. Perform due diligence before purchasing from this or any other website.